Make plans to attend the Near Southside Infrastructure Improvements Project meeting scheduled for 6 p.m. Jan. 17 at Broadway Baptist Church, 305 W. Broadway Ave., room 302, to learn about the construction schedule and impacts to residents.
Existing water and sewer lines are scheduled for replacement and the streets will be rehabilitated on portions of the following streets:
- Vickery Boulevard from Main Street to I-35 access road.
- Daggett Avenue from Jennings Avenue to Main Street.
- Bryan Avenue from Vickery Boulevard to Broadway Avenue, and Terrell Avenue to Rosedale Street.
- Calhoun Street from Vickery Boulevard to Broadway Avenue and Peter Smith Street to Annie Street.
- Peter Smith Street from Main Street to Bryan Avenue.
- Crawford Street from Peter Smith Street to Pennsylvania Avenue.
- Tucker Street from Bryan Avenue to Calhoun Street.
- Annie Street from Crawford Avenue to Calhoun Street.
- Dashwood Street from Main Street to Crawford Street.
To learn more, contact Project Manager Mary Hanna at 817-392-5565.
Get articles like this in your inbox weekly. Subscribe to City News
- Take action on your Municipal Court cases during Warrant Forgiveness Month
- TEXRail ridership exceeds 11,000 in opening weekend
- MLK memorial to be unveiled downtown
- Sales tax collections up 6.9 percent in November
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day closing schedule
- More News »
Golden Triangle Boulevard & Harmon Road Roundabout Project Meeting: 7 p.m. Jan. 21, 2019; O.A. Peterson Elementary School Gym, 2000 Winter Hawk Drive.
Canceled City Council Work Session: 3 p.m. Jan. 22, 2019; City Council Conference Room 290, Second Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas Street.
Civil Service Commission: 6 p.m. Jan. 22, 2019; Bob Bolen Public Safety Complex, Auditorium, 505 West Felix Street, Fort Worth, Texas 76115.
View the agenda »
Canceled City Council Meeting: 7 p.m. Jan. 22, 2019; City Council Chambers, Second Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas Street.