The It’s Time Texas Community Challenge is now underway. It’s an easy and fun way for entire Texas communities to demonstrate their commitment to healthy living. The challenge is being brought to Fort Worth by FitWorth.
Here’s how it works:
- Register online.
- Earn points by tracking your physical activity, uploading “healthy selfies,” organizing group activities and more.
- Keep it going through March 3 and be entered to win cool prizes and earn points.
The winning community will receive funds from It’s Time Texas to put toward health efforts.
Get articles like this in your inbox weekly. Subscribe to City News
- Take action on your Municipal Court cases during Warrant Forgiveness Month
- TEXRail ridership exceeds 11,000 in opening weekend
- MLK memorial to be unveiled downtown
- Sales tax collections up 6.9 percent in November
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day closing schedule
- More News »
Golden Triangle Boulevard & Harmon Road Roundabout Project Meeting: 7 p.m. Jan. 21, 2019; O.A. Peterson Elementary School Gym, 2000 Winter Hawk Drive.
Canceled City Council Work Session: 3 p.m. Jan. 22, 2019; City Council Conference Room 290, Second Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas Street.
Civil Service Commission: 6 p.m. Jan. 22, 2019; Bob Bolen Public Safety Complex, Auditorium, 505 West Felix Street, Fort Worth, Texas 76115.
View the agenda »
Canceled City Council Meeting: 7 p.m. Jan. 22, 2019; City Council Chambers, Second Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas Street.