City Council District 7
Dennis Shingleton was sworn in as a member of the City Council on July 12, 2011. A graduate of Duquesne University with both a Bachelor’s and a Master’s of Science degrees, Shingleton received his MBA from TCU.
View all districts on the zoning map.
Around the district
- Filing for May 4 municipal election now underway
- Construction along 287 will improve safety in fast-growing area
- Roundabout planned for Golden Triangle and Harmon Road
- City council votes to approve pension solution
- New water line along Alta Vista Parkway
- City Council releases meeting schedule for upcoming weeks
- Southbound U.S. 287 on-ramp from Blue Mound Road to be relocated
Golden Triangle Boulevard & Harmon Road Roundabout Project Meeting: 7 p.m. Jan. 21, 2019; O.A. Peterson Elementary School Gym, 2000 Winter Hawk Drive.
Sweetheart Social at Thomas Place Community Center: 10 a.m. Feb. 12, 2019; Thomas Place Community Center, 4237 Lafayette Ave.
Westport Parkway Infrastructure Improvements Project Meeting: 7 p.m. Feb. 13, 2019; John M. Tidwell Middle School, 3937 Haslet-Roanoke Road, Roanoke TX.
District 7 Office
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, Texas 76102