The City of Fort Worth’s Community Action Partners (CAP) serves as the Community Action Agency for Tarrant County and provides comprehensive services to economically disadvantaged individuals, families and the elderly.
Through CAP programs, residents learn to become financially independent, reducing and eliminating their reliance on social services.
In 2012, CAP assisted 23,865 low-income individuals to overcome barriers and make positive life changes.
- CAP Works – Family in Transition
- Utility Service Assistance
- Water Payment Assistance
- Rising Stars
- Cowboy Santas
- Programs for Veterans
- VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance)
- Families in Transition (FIT)
- Silver Stars
- Smart Flush
For more information, call 817-392-5790.
Open from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Andrew "Doc" Session 201 S. Sylvania Ave. Fort Worth, 76111
- Como 4900 Horne St. Fort Worth, 76107
- Martin Luther King 5565 Truman Drive Fort Worth, 76112
- North Tri-Ethnic 2950 Roosevelt Ave. Fort Worth, 76106
- Northside 1100 NW 18th St. Fort Worth, 76164
- Southside 959 E. Rosedale St. Fort Worth, 76104
- Worth Heights 3551 New York Ave. Fort Worth, 76110
This attached report below, is completed by the City of Fort Worth’s Community Action Partners,. It documents the Tarrant County Community Needs Assessment results for 2018.
Senior Thanksgiving Dinner at Como: 11:30 a.m. Nov. 21, 2018; Como Community Center, 4900 Horne St.
Thanksgiving Dinner at Como: 6:30 p.m. Nov. 21, 2018; Como Community Center, 4900 Horne St.
4200 S. Freeway, Suite 2300
Fort Worth, 76115