Boards and Commissions
- Council Committees
- Planning & Development Boards
- Public Improvement Districts (PID)
- Tax Increment Financing Districts (TIF)
All Boards, Commission and Committees
- Ad Hoc Municipal Court Advisory Committee
- Animal Shelter Advisory Committee
- Animal Shelter Task Force
- Art Commission
- Audit Committee
- Aviation Advisory Board
- Board of Adjustment - Commercial
- Board of Adjustment - Residential
- Board of Trustees of the Employees' Retirement Fund
- Building Standards Commission
- Capital Improvements Advisory Committee for Transportation Impact Fees
- Capital Improvements Plan Advisory Committee
- City Charter Review Task Force
- City Plan Commission
- Civil Service Commission
- Community Action Partners Council
- Community Development Council
- Construction & Fire Prevention Board of Appeals
- Crime Control & Prevention District
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport Board
- Development Advisory Committee
- Downtown Design Review Board
- Ethics Review Commission
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport Board of Adjustment
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport Zoning Commission
- Fort Worth Housing Solutions
- Fort Worth Human Relations Commission
- Mayor's Committee on Persons with Disabilities
- Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Fort Worth Pedestrian and Bicycle Advisory Commission
- Historic & Cultural Landmarks Commission
- Housing & Neighborhood Services Committee
- Infrastructure & Transportation Committee
- Lake Worth Regional Coordination Committee
- Legislative & Intergovernmental Affairs Committee
- Library Advisory Board
- Metropolitan Area EMS Authority
- Minority & Women Business Enterprise Advisory Committee
- Park & Recreation Advisory Board
- Tarrant County 9-1-1 Emergency Assistance District Board
- Trinity Metro Executive Committee
- Urban Design Commission
- Zoning Commission
Serve on a Board
Interested in serving on a city board or commission? Fill out our online application.
Building Standards Commissions Pre-Meeting: 9 a.m. March 25, 2019; City Hall, Second Floor, City Council Confrenece Room 290, 200 Texas Street.
Building Standards Commission Meeting: 9:30 a.m. March 25, 2019; City Hall, Second Floor, City Council Conference Room 290, 200 Texas Street.
Trinity Metro Board of Directors Meeting: 3:30 p.m. March 25, 2019; Intermodal Transportation Center, Second Floor Conference Room, 1001 Jones Street, Fort Worth, Texas 76102.
City Council Work Session: 3 p.m. March 26, 2019; City Council Conference Room 290, Second Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas Street.
City Council Meeting: 7 p.m. March 26, 2019; City Council Chambers, Second Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas Street.
Metropolitan Area EMS Authority: 10 a.m. March 27, 2019; Medstar Mobile Healthcare, 2900 Alta Mere Drive, Fort Worth, Texas 76116.
City Plan Commission Work Session: noon March 27, 2019; City Hall, Second Floor, City Council Conference Room 290, 200 Texas Street.
City Plan Commission Public Hearing: 1:30 p.m. March 27, 2019; City Hall, Second Floor, City Council Chambers, 200 Texas Street.
Park & Recreation Advisory Board: 4 p.m. March 27, 2019; Fort Worth Botanic Garden, Deborah Beggs Moncrief Garden Center, 3220 Botanic Garden Boulevard, Fort Worth, Texas 76107.
Tarrant County Adult Education & Literacy Consortium Meeting: 9:30 a.m. March 28, 2019; Workforce Development Board Office, Large Conference Room, 1320 South University Drive, Suite 600.
Water and Wastewater Capital Improvements Plan Citizens Advisory Committee: noon March 28, 2019; Fort Worth City Credit Union, 2309 Montgomery Street, Fort Worth, Texas 76107.