Thanksgiving closures Most city offices, including City Hall, will be closed Nov. 22-23 for the Thanksgiving holiday. Emergency services will be available as usual. View a complete list of city facility and service closures.
Adopted Tax Rate for FY2019 The actual tax rate adopted this year by the Fort Worth council is $0.7850 per $100.00 in value, which is lower than the previous year's adopted tax rate, but higher than the effective rate.
FY2019 Adopted Tax Rate Fort Worth adopted a tax rate that will raise more taxes for maintenance and operations than last year's tax rate. The tax rate will effectively be raised by 2.15% percent (percentage by which the tax rate exceeds the effective maintenance and operations rate) and will raise taxes for maintenance and operations on a $100,000 home by approximately $13.25. The required tax rate statement can be viewed here.
- Giving thanks with the earth in mind
- Movies That Matter to screen I Am Jane Doe
- Step up to the Community Challenge and get fit in 2019
- Public meeting examines criteria to select master developer for southeast Fort Worth; resident feedback needed
- Thanksgiving holiday closures
- Hear the latest on planned Hulen and Granbury intersection improvements Dec. 5
- Boil water notice rescinded for Farnsworth Avenue
- Downtown streets to be resurfaced
- Cooking for the holidays? Defend your drains
- A new way to pay for meter parking in Fort Worth's West Seventh district
- More News »